The routine that I followed: The key to successful weight loss is to create a routine, so you eat and exercise at roughly the same time of day.
The first thing you need to do is stop overeating. I know it sounds easy, but it’s really hard to do. I was able to follow a diet plan for 5-6 days, but out of nowhere I was able to eat over 3000 calories in one meal and all the hard work I put in was gone in 10 minutes. Of course I felt horrible after that, but it was too late.
YES, I was binge eating and it took me 6-7 months to learn how to control my food addiction and emotional eating. The good news is that you can do it much faster, because you have the manual mindset. So if you haven’t read it yet, go ahead and do it right now!
This is what I did when I started…
I first made the decision to do this for 3 or 4 months no matter what, because my goal was to lose 70 pounds…
I started drinking a lot of water with lemon juice, to cleanse my entire system of toxins. Always have a bottle with you and set your alarm to go off every 45 minutes to remind you to drink water.
I usually prepare my water the day before. You can also do it in the morning, however, each morning you should start with a large glass of lemon water, followed by your morning workout.
Breakfast then followed, then a snack and lunch around 1. I used to have another 2 snacks later, followed by a light dinner. Almost every night she used to jog or walk for 30 minutes, and at least 2 days a week she went to the gym for a 30-minute strength workout.
The routine to lose weight fast!
– in the morning: – drink a large glass of water with lemon (at room temperature),
– my morning workout – I gave you some examples of intense workouts, however this is the most effective – just 5 minutes of: stretching and a little preparation; then do: 5 burpees, 10 push-ups, 20 squats, 20 lunges, 30 sit-ups, and 50 jumping jacks. Repeat this routine for 5 times. It will take you about 15-20 minutes to do this morning routine, but you will burn about 200 calories. This will increase blood flow and metabolism. Do this short workout tomorrow morning!
– breakfast: just choose one of the options that I expose in the diet manual.
– snack 1: a small fruit salad
– Early lunch: a salad, light cheese (not too much) and grilled meat, olive oil. You can choose whatever from the diet plan.
– snack 2: my favorite Protein Cookies. It contains a lot of protein and only 150 calories.
– dinner: grilled fish with grilled vegetables (boiled are fine, but as far as possible, they should be almost raw).
– drink 2-3 liters of lemon water in between and freshly squeezed juice: again, I try to choose vegetables instead of fruits, and especially those that stimulate the female metabolism, such as beets and carrots.
– every night and throughout the day, plus lemon water or green tea.
– 2 ingredients that should be in your daily food plan are: coconut oil and cinnamon. These 2 are so essential for weight loss and should be consumed daily, because they increase the body’s ability to burn fat!
You can use coconut oil/butter for all your cooking, and if you don’t cook, try consuming 2 teaspoons of coconut butter: have one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
It tastes great! And cinnamon, you can sprinkle it on fruit in your tea or coffee!
The truth is that I followed this routine for more than 4 months and lost more than 70 pounds.
I also recommend doing another workout in the afternoon, 2 days a week. A longer one, which can last up to 45 minutes, in which you do strength work.
I also used to use the massage brush on my thighs and legs.
This is a great tool, because massaging your thighs, buttocks, stomach area, and even your arms will increase blood flow to these areas and break down fat deposits.
For best results I recommend using it daily with any cream, even olive oil or coconut oil are great!
The most important aspect for you if you want to lose weight is perseverance. It doesn’t matter if you’re lazy, don’t feel like exercising, you need to drop the excuses and move on.
So my advice to you is to start TODAY! Don’t wait another day… at least create the schedule TODAY and start tomorrow! Don’t forget to share this article on How to Lose 70 Pounds with your friends via social media.